Software Assurance Microsoft Dynamics 365 Planning Services-February 2020
Get more from your IT investment with Planning Services for Microsoft Dynamics 365, structured consulting activities to help you launch and grow your CRM solution.
Important: Software Assurance Deployment Planning Services are being retired. Starting February 2021, planning days will no longer be accrued for any agreement. You can use your planning services days for engagements until February 1, 2022. See Microsoft Planning Services for more information.
Plan your Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade or migration
Planning Services for Microsoft Dynamics provides expert guidance from Microsoft partners or Microsoft Services about how to put your investments to work. Streamline your deployment based on your unique requirements and process needs, by creating custom plans for upgrade or migration plans of your current CRM solution. The result will help improve marketing effectiveness, boost sales , and enrich customer service interactions.
Upgrading Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
• Assess the latest CRM capabilities of Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement and what they can do for your organization
• Evaluate your existing implementation and the complexity to upgrade
Migrating to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
• Review your organizational requirements and envision an implementation in the cloud with Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
• Assess cloud migration considerations and fit for your unique requirements
• Test drive a recommended path to migration with a Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement POC
Upgrading Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
• Review your business processes to understand what it will take to implement a solution that meets your needs
• Determine the best way to migrate your code and metadata
• Identify the most suitable implementation path, create a custom plan, and deliver a proof -of-concept
Choose the right engagement for your organization
As a Software Assurance customer, you may be entitled to Planning Services days which can be used for deployment planning engagements with Microsoft Services or qualified Microsoft partners. The number of Planning Services days you are eligible for depends on the type and number of qualified Software Assurance licenses you have. Planning Services days are pooled and can be used on any of the Planning Services offerings regardless of the products purchased. Find out how many Planning Services days your organization has by visiting the Volume Licensing Service Center. If your organization has a Microsoft Products and Services Agreement (MPSA) go to the Microsoft Business Center.
Learn what Microsoft Dynamics Planning Services can do for you.
Download the document:
(© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.)